Instruments table, designed for use in the Operating Room
Instruments table art 191118, designed for use in the Operating Room offers all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Designed specifically for those surgical procedures that require large surface areas, without relinquishing the need for variable height (cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, orthopaedic surgery).
- Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810), instruments table art 191118 ensures:
High level of resistance to corrosion;
High level of bacterial removal;
Low level of bacterial retention;
Instruments table art 191118 features:
- Solid 4-spoke rectangular section tubular base, with safety tips, equipped with 4 twin castors, Ø 75 mm, with threadguard, in non-marking polymer, of which 2 are braking and 1 is anti-static;
- Removable deep-drawn table top with closed, rounded corners. Degree of freedom +180° / – 180°, degree of operating safety + 90° / – 90°;
- Rotation system equipped with safety lock;
- Lift system with double acting high precision hydraulic pump, with sealed circuit, pedal-operated. Lift range from 910 mm to 1270 mm.;
- Maximum load capacity 30 kg, evenly distributed on the table top.
The materials, components and assembly systems allow disinfection and cleaning in trolley washer disinfector.
Instruments table art. 191118:
- Table top dim.: mm 1200 x 550 x 30
- Outer dim.: mm 1.200 x 580 x 910/1.270
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.