Instruments table, designed for use in the Operating Room
Instruments table art 191131, designed for use in the Operating Room, offers all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Designed specifically for those surgical procedures that require large surface areas, without relinquishing the need for variable height (cardic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery).
Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
Instruments table art 191131 data:
- solid 4-spoke rectangular section tubular base, with safety tips, equipped with 4 twin castors, Ø 75 mm, with threadguard in non-marking polymer, of which 2 are braking and 1 is antistatic;
- removable deep-drawn table top;
- lift system with single acting high precision hydraulic pump, with sealed circuit, pedal-operated;
- lift range from 910 mm to 1270 mm;
- pedal in ergonomic position placed inside the structure.
The materials, components and assembly systems allow didinfection and cleaning in trolley washer disinfector.
Art 191131 dimensions:
- Maximum load capacity 30 kg, evenly distributed on the table top.
- Table top dim. mm 1200 – 550 – 30
- Outer dim. mm 1200 – 580 – 910/1270
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.