Instruments tables, designed for use in the Operating Room
Instruments tables artt 191125 – 191126 – 191127, designed for use in the Operating Room, offers all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810), it ensures:
- high level of resistance to corrosion;
- high level of bacterial removal;
- low level of bacterial retention;
- excellent durability.
Instruments tables artt 191125 – 191126 – 191127 features:
- Solid bases composed of 2 anti-vibration columns, with safety tips, equipped with 4 twin castors, Ø 75 mm, with threadguard, in non-marking polymer, of which 2 are anti-static and 2 are braking.
- 1.2 mm press bent table top , with no sharp edges and seams and with rounded corners.
- Tubular overbridge with horizontal tube hooks.
The materials, components and assembly systems allow disinfection and cleaning in trolley washer disinfector.
Table top dim.: mm 1.200—550—40
Outer dim.: mm 1.200– 550—1.240
Table top dim.: mm 1.300—550—40
Outer dim.: mm 1.300– 550—1.240
Table top dim.: mm 1.500—550—40
Outer dim.: mm 1.500– 550—1.240
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.