Mayo stand, designed for use in the Examination Room
Mayo stand art 191117, instruments stand designed for use in the Examination Room:
- Stable 5 spoke base in die-cast aluminium, provided with 4 twin castors, Ø 50, in non-marking polymer;
- Non removable deep-drawn table top with open corners, made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
Mayo stand art 191117 with manual lifting system features:
- Lift range from 745 mm to 1100 mm.
- Manual lifting system by means of telescopic colum with security knob.
- Working plan dim.: mm 640 – 395 – 30
- Outer dim.: mm 695 – 600 – 745/1.100
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.