Mayo stand art 191114 with manual height-adjustment, designed for use in the Operating Room
Mayo stand art 191114, with manual height-adjustment, designed for use in the Operating Room, offers all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810), Mayo stand art 191114 ensures:
- high level of resistance to corrosion;
- high level of bacterial removal;
- low level of bacterial retention;
- excellent durability.
Mayo stand features:
- Stable base with circular section structure, with safety tips, equipped with 4 twin castors, Ø 75 mm, with threadguard, in non-marking polymer, of which 2 are braking and 2 are anti-static;
- Removable deep-drawn table top with closed, rounded corners;
- Manually height-adjustment from mm 800 to mm 1.300, with security knob;
The materials, components and assembly systems allow disinfection and cleaning in trolley washer disinfector.
- Table top dim.: mm 650 – 530 – 20
- Outer dim.: mm 650 – 530 – 800/1.300
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.