Mayo table with single acting high precision hydraulic pump and rotating table top, designed for use in the Operating Room
Mayo table artt 191108 – 191111 with single acting high precision hydraulic pump and rotating table top, designed for use in the Operating Room, offers all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810), Mayo table artt. 191108 – 191111 ensures:
- high level of resistance to corrosion;
- high level of bacterial removal;
- low level of bacterial retention;
- excellent durability.
Mayo table artt 191108 – 191111 with single acting high precision hydraulic pump and rotating table top features:
- Solid 4-spoke tubolar section base, with safety tips, equipped with 4 twin castors, Ø 75 mm, with threadguard, in non-marking polymer, of which 2 are braking and 2 is anti-static.
- Removable deep-drawn table top with closed, rounded corners. Degree of freedom +180° / – 180°, degree of operating safety + 90° / – 90°.
- Rotation system equipped with safety lock.
- Lift system with single acting high precision hydraulic pump, with sealed circuit, pedal-operated. Lift range from 935 mm to 1300 mm. Pedal in ergonomic position placed inside the structure.
- Maximum load capacity 30 kg, evenly distributed on the table top.
The materials, components and assembly systems allow disinfection and cleaning in trolley washer disinfector.
- Table top dim.: mm 750 – 550 – 30
- Outer dim.: mm 780 – 580 – 935/1.300
- Table top dim.: mm 650 – 530 – 20
- Outer dim. mm 780 – 580 – 935/1.300
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.