Operating room stool with screw elevation
Operating room stool art 108306 with screw elevation features:
- Structure and base made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810);
- Column with protective casing with telescopic movement;
- 5 spoke base with Ø 75 mm with safety tips, with circular section, and castors in non-marking polymer, of which 3 are anti-static;
- Height adjustable from 480 mm to 600 mm.
- Seat in polished die-cast aluminium, Ø 360 mm.
- Dimensions: mm Ø 540 x 480/600h
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.