Surgeon’s chair with ergonomic saddle
Surgeon’s chair with ergonomic saddle art. 108302 features:
- Made entirely of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810);
- Heavy round solid base with 5 anti-static castors, Ø 60 mm, in non-marking rubber, pedal-operated centralized brake;
- Ergonomic saddle, width 420 mm, and padded backrest in high density fire retardant polyurethane, designed to ensure comfortable posture and to avoid making the surgeon feel too warm; seat and backrest upholstered in anti-static leather. Saddle rotation through 360°;
- Ergonomic backrest with lumbar support designed not to interfere with the surgeon’s clean arm. Backrest adjustable in height and depth mounted on a spring steel support;
- Lift system with double acting high precision hydraulic pump, with sealed circuit, pedal-operated. Pedal coated in high grip rubber.
- Saddle Dim.: L. 420x80h: mm Ø 440 – 590/790h
- Weight: Kg 22
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.