Surgical chair ergonomic saddle and backrest
Surgical chair ergonomic saddle and backrest art 108315 features:
- 5-spoke base in die-cast aluminium, provided with 5 twin castors, Ø 50, in non-marking polymer, pedal-operated centralized brake and footrest made of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810);
- Ergonomic saddle and backrest in fire retardant polyurethane upholstered in anti-bacterial leather. Saddle rotation through 360°;
- Backrest adjustable in height and depth mounted on a spring steel support;
- Single acting high precision hydraulic pump lift system in chrome-plated steel, with sealed circuit, pedal-operated. Lift range from 630 mm to 830 mm.
- Saddle dim.: mm L.420x80h
- Outer dim.: mm Ø 690×630/830h
- Weight: Kg. 14
- /R50A: version with anti-static castors
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.