Tubular service trolley
Tubular service trolley artt 233214-3 233215-3 233216-3 233217-3 233218-3 233219-3 features:
This tubular service trolley is very similar to the Artt. 233214-2 233215-2 233216-2 233217-2 233218-2 233219-2. It differs in having three hollow shelves instead of two.
- Service trolley, entirely made of Stainless steel 18/10 AISI 304 (X5CrNi1810).
- Tubular structure section of Ø 20 Ø mm 25. Three hollow shelves fastened to the frame, 15 mm depth.
- 2 directional ergonomic handle, 4 castors of Ø 100 mm (2 with breaks).
The trolley is for inside path use and has a 125 Kg capacity.
Tubular service trolley data
- Art. 233214-3: Dim. mm L. 800 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233215-3: Dim. mm L. 900 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233216-3: Dim. mm L. 1000 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233217-3: Dim. mm L. 900 – D. 600 – H. 935
- Art. 233218-3: Dim. mm L. 1000 – D. 600 – H. 935
- Art. 233219-3: Dim. mm L. 1200 – D. 600 – H. 935
These trolleys are designed for internal handling on smooth floors.
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have been made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.