Tubular service trolley two shelves
Tubular service trolley two shelves artt 233214-2 233215-2 233216-2 233217-2 233218-2 233219-2 features:
- Entirely made of 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless steel (X5CrNi1810).
- Tubular structure of Ø 20 Ø mm 25. Two hollow shelves fastened to the frame, 15 mm depth.
- 2 directional ergonomic handles, 4 castors of Ø 100 mm (2 of wich with breaks).
The trolley is for inside path use only.
Tubular service trolley data:
- Art. 233214-2: Dim. mm L. 800 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233215-2: Dim. mm L. 900 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233216-2: Dim. mm L. 1000 – D. 500 – H. 935
- Art. 233217-2: Dim. mm L. 900 – D. 600 – H. 935
- Art. 233218-2: Dim. mm L. 1000 – D. 600 – H. 935
- Art. 233219-2: Dim. mm L. 1200 – D. 600 – H. 935
Please note: design, technical specifications and dimensions are subject to change even without notice.
ADEXTE® is a company that produces only and exclusively furniture and equipment designed for use in the Operating Room, with a preference for 18/10 AISI 304 Stainless Steel (X5CrNi1810).
All ADEXTE® products are systemic, i.e., designed to integrate with the Operating Suite System and with the relevant protocols. So that, they offer all the quality and safety standards necessary in this environment.
Most importantly, they have made solely and exclusively with anti-static castors. Above all, materials, components and assembly systems can be sterilized in sterilizing tunnels, disinfected and cleaned up in washer disinfector.
In short, all this allows us to confirm that they are the best for your profession.
ADEXTE® solutions are never pre-established but the result of a constant exchange between the numerous professional figures who live in the operating room in daily life and our experts.
ADEXTE® wishes to assist you and to be on your side.